Description of Users
When using our Site, you may voluntarily provide information about yourself. We collect this information when you contact us through our Site, register for our email subscription, or interact with us for any other purpose.
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address and phone number
- Billing Information such as payment card number and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number and password
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences, and reminder and notification preferences
- Survey responses if you participate in one of our surveys
- Message text, if you talk to one of our chat bots
We may use your information for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- Fulfill your order
- Provide the service
- Send you an order confirmation or to verify your order
- Recommend products you may be interested in purchasing
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests or inquiries
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Site and service and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
- For system administration or system troubleshooting
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our Site
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as charging your order, shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
- With third party vendors who process data on our behalf, such as payment processors, customer service providers, shipment vendors, and email service providers;
- As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, governmental inquiry, or other legal process or as otherwise required by law, or to protect our rights or the rights of third parties;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, or investigate fraud; or
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been anonymized or aggregated with third parties such as advertising partners without limitation.
Third Party Websites
Our Site may contain links to third-party websites. When you click on a link to any other website or location, you will leave our Site and go to another site, and another entity may collect personal information or anonymous data from you. We do not control the privacy practices of those websites or apps, and they are not covered by this privacy notice. You should review the privacy notices of other websites or apps that you use to learn about their data practices. The links to third party websites or locations are for your convenience and do not signify our endorsement of such third parties or their products, content or websites.
Social Networking Sites
Social Networking Site or Tools
Our Site may also include integrated SNSs, social media tools, or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these sites or tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on our Site, those companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public. Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy notices of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy notices of any accounts you create and use.
Our Site contains electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our Site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns. We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our Site is used.
Digital Advertising & Analytics
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) that serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated platforms. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your use of the Site and other sites or apps over time, including information about relationships among different browsers and devices. This type of advertising is known as interest-based advertising.
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Site and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. FloraWorks uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Site and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Site, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee it's absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or contacting us at email@example.com.
For choices with respect to third-party interest-based advertising activities, please see the “Digital Advertising & Analytics” section above.
Updating Your Information
You may change any of your personal information in your account by editing your profile within your account or by sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to our Privacy Notice